Good VS Evil

Dropbox

*Alg casually walks in and kicks a puppy into the number, knocking it down to 568, before gleefully tapdancing past the moral event horizon*

Next step, robbing a train carrying medicine for starving orphans~!

Hey... I thought I hit @Alg hard enough... :(

<*pulls out a trap hole and sends @Alg to another dimension for 48 hours*> :P

~D. V. "That should do it." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Strange, I didn't send him to hell... I only used an empty pocket dimension... Somebody else must have been there before me and encased demons there...  Aw crud, that means we gotta send those demons back to hell or something! :wacko:

~D. V. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I may have... next time, it's definitely an idea for me to double-check with a scanner. :|

~D. V. "Oh well..." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Flood Limiter hit again, twice!)

~D. V. Devnull

Yeah, I know, I'm lightning-quick on these counting games when there's not much to say.  That's why we need to wake up those "You're Banned"/"You're Fired" games. :(

~D. V. "Otherwise, I keep bumping off the speed limits!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Flood Limiter hit again!)

Okay, slowing down my posts by forcing myself to stay in a single tab... Hopefully I stop bumping off the limiter so often. :(

~D. V. "It sucks, though, because I like to expand into multiple tabs!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

You must have all of these counting games sitting in multiple tabs with quick-refresh ready, huh? :P

~D. V. "That, or you're as lightning-quick as I am... LOL!" Devnull

I'm using the "View My Content" page a bit.  Keeps all the things I didn't want to view out of the way. :mellow:

~D. V. "Also lets me speed along in the early mornings." Devnull