uninstalling steam

michel555555

I downloaded steam to go for the cog wheel outfit before I found out that it would take a 5 gig download.

Been trying to remove but I keep getting the steam pop up and this morning got hit with a massive download for a program update.

What programs do i have to remove to stop this damn thing from jacking up my internet bill. I have removed and uninstalled every program with that came up with "steam" in a keyword search but i'm obviously missing some.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I'm assuming Steam's instructions/manual removal weren't helpful then? You could have to remove it manually if it isn't in that folder - I suppose that could be one issue.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Agreed on what Arceus posted. Please let us know if it didn't work. Steam should be uninstallable from the control panel but if it's not there are other ways to do it. If you really don't want steam to have internet access you could always block the steam website in the host files (just never forget you did that since you'd lose access to the steam website as well).