Some questions I have (heal over time, sixth-age circuit, collector's insignia)

Kirbyallstar

1) What's the rate of heal over time of the clan avatar when compared to a bunyip?

2) If I do the quest The World Wakes, can I still get the sixth-age circuit later if I haven't done the prerequisite quests yet?

3) Is the collector's insignia worth getting? I use the ring of wealth a lot and according to the wiki the insignia's row effect is "doubled" when charged. Is this true?

1) Apparently, 2% every 5 seconds when within range for the avatar vs 2% every 15 seconds for the bunyip. The clan avatar can take damage and "die" - get sent back to the citadel - so do bear that in mind.

2) Yes, just talk to the Guthixian high druid at the shrine once you have completed the prerequisite quests to claim it.

3) Not sure about this one sorry, guess it could be useful if there is nothing else better you have for the pocket slot, and the RDT drop is more favorable then ordinary drop table for whichever monsters you're killing.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Other insignias in comparison:

Healers-+10 prayer bonus can save you a lot on prayer points, especially at high level bossing. The extra heal from food doesnt seem to be much useful

Attackers-Quite impressive burst damage, if used in pvp, its burst damage is more useful in pvp than it is in pvm (though that might be risky)

Defenders-150 armor or 300 when a shield is wielded, nothing to laugh about 300 extra armour, which can really help with tanking, unless its typeless damage

I would personally go for defenders or healers, but its up to you

Collectors is the most amazing thing in the world for agility.

Avatar is 3x bunyip. Neutral NPC's cannot hit the avatar. You can hit it with your own dragonbreath (and skill yourself LOL) in the wilderness.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Collectors is the most amazing thing in the world for agility.

Avatar is 3x bunyip. Neutral NPC's cannot hit the avatar. You can hit it with your own dragonbreath (and skill yourself LOL) in the wilderness.

I think he meant use of it in combat.