Passive income help

Syd

Hello,

I haven't been playing much lately. However when I get online I tend to do some basic stuff like kill some monsters, maybe dungeoneer a bit and so forth. I have quite a bit of cash that just tends to sit piling up in my bank.

I would like to put the money in use to generate more money through grand exchange. However as I don't play too much and don't have that much interest in following the GE prices too closely, I'm looking for some steady items that can be bought through long time periods and then sold in larger bulks via forums.

I have been buying items like battlestaves, uncut/cut dragonstones and spirit shards. I'm looking for more items to fill (or replace) my G.E. slots to increase my passive income.

Simply put: Items that have rather small buy limit in G.E. but something that people (who need it for XP) are willing to pay extra for getting a bigger bulk at once.

Every suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you!

u5zhkTY.gif

Im guessing the TIFs are a good way to advertise your secret money making strategy. Not really sure why you would do that, however.

There are much better ways to use G.E. for money than what I'm doing.

Besides TIF is full of guides for all sort of moneymaking ways - be it monsterhunting, skilling or merchanting. What I'm asking is just couple items that is hard to get from G.E. but useful in bulk. Hardly a very secret money making strategy.

• Like 1

u5zhkTY.gif

Magic notepaper might work, if you're willing to buy and sell off bulk quantities to forum buyers. The price can be volatile though so it might not be as passive as what you are looking for.

Another set of items worth investigating might be repairing broken barrows items or even assembling godswords from shards. Surprisingly something that simple can turn a profit if you do it right. Of course you want to make sure and check prices since they do fluctuate.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Im guessing the TIFs are a good way to advertise your secret money making strategy. Not really sure why you would do that, however.

Besides TIF is full of guides for all sort of moneymaking ways - be it monsterhunting, skilling or merchanting. What I'm asking is just couple items that is hard to get from G.E. but useful in bulk. Hardly a very secret money making strategy.

Reeeaaaly? If only I was the only one to ever know about Frostys, I think Id keep that a secret. Anyhow, you mentioned buying secret items in bulk, the demand for these items would sky rocket, once everyone finds out about them.

Reeeaaaly? If only I was the only one to ever know about Frostys, I think Id keep that a secret. Anyhow, you mentioned buying secret items in bulk, the demand for these items would sky rocket, once everyone finds out about them.

It isn't really a surprise - people have been bulk buying for higher prices out of laziness since the beginning of time. A few years ago it was much more common though, before XP inflation, for example buying hundreds of thousands of runes to train in the abyss or alch, all in one shot. Now a fewer number of materials go further toward a goal so more people ask two or three friends and call it good.

By the way, gems might be another idea, if people still make/alch jewellery in bulk...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.