The Overhaulled Slayer Guide - Couple of minor things

Was just giving this a skim and spotted a couple of omissions/errors that could use addressing:

In Slayer Aides - Toolbelt you fail to make mention of the super explosives shaker, just the normal one.

Morytanina Legs should probably mention you have to wear them for the boost.

Why no mention of slayer helm (the non-full variant) or a forward reference to the ability to upgrade it?

For Kuradel you've put Shilo Village as a requirement, really this should be Barb Training.

Alternative monsters seems a bit weird to have included all the clearly in the name alts for the likes of blk drags, banshee and bloodveld but have skipped over Baby Blues and Brutal Greens as well as Grotworm and Ganodermic variants

Also side-bar all the slayer toolbelt stuff in item database links to a loverly website section about the toolbelt which hasn't actually been updated to include the slayer belt.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hey Sy,

Thanks for the feedback on the guide. I'll try and make the changes to the guide this week, as for the tool belt section it may take slightly longer because of my work schedule but I'll see what I can do :)

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."