Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Task correction - ME 2 not repeat NOT required for 'Stranger Stranger'

RS3 Skilling Advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NobleK
[ Display Name History ]

NobleK

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Noble K
  • RSN2:Korhedron2
  • RSN '07:Noble K
  • Clan:RuneHQ

For the task 'Stranger Stranger', your description in the Trianwinn section of the Tasks page is wrong with a capital 'W'. I just did this task, and all it requires is 'Underground Pass', 'Regicide' and 60-whatever Summoning, NOT talking to Eluned or doing Mourning's Ends Part 2! :(

Seriously, the overall quality of this place is great, but errors like this can really put people off certain things, like a set of Tasks or a mini-Quest. :mellow:

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.

Howlin0001
[ Display Name History ]

Howlin0001

Howlin Wowlin

• Website Crew
  • 3,627 posts
  • RSN:Howlin1

Hi Noble K,

Thanks for catching that mistake. I have corrected the task guide and added your name to the credits.

Thanks again :)

Posted Image

NobleK
[ Display Name History ]

NobleK

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • RSN:Noble K
  • RSN2:Korhedron2
  • RSN '07:Noble K
  • Clan:RuneHQ

Hi Noble K,

Thanks for catching that mistake. I have corrected the task guide and added your name to the credits.

Thanks again :)

No bother. It's just lucky I decided to say "The heck with it!" and tested it out; I just needed to get back into the final part of the UP cavern, and the only reason I only made like four(?) pouches was that I forgot to bring enough shards for six!

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RS3, Skilling, Advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users