Task correction - ME 2 not repeat NOT required for 'Stranger Stranger'

For the task 'Stranger Stranger', your description in the Trianwinn section of the Tasks page is wrong with a capital 'W'. I just did this task, and all it requires is 'Underground Pass', 'Regicide' and 60-whatever Summoning, NOT talking to Eluned or doing Mourning's Ends Part 2! :(

Seriously, the overall quality of this place is great, but errors like this can really put people off certain things, like a set of Tasks or a mini-Quest. :mellow:

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.

Hi Noble K,

Thanks for catching that mistake. I have corrected the task guide and added your name to the credits.

Thanks again :)

No bother. It's just lucky I decided to say "The heck with it!" and tested it out; I just needed to get back into the final part of the UP cavern, and the only reason I only made like four(?) pouches was that I forgot to bring enough shards for six!

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.