Abilities issue

snusprilla

Previously I had all my favourite abilities in the action bar. They are still there, however I am unable to use any of them. As far as I can see, I fulfill all requirements of levels and armour/weaponry to use them. Just seems like something strange is going on.

The abilities are faded, like those which you dont have the requirements to use..

Any advice?

Try wielding the appropriate weapon(s) to use them? They won't be highlighted unless you have a weapon equipped that is capable of performing them.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Additionally, it would help if you post pictures of your Ability bar(s) and your Worn Equipment screen.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.