Didn't get omni talisman

seshmir

I put all the talismans in the wicked hood and showed it to Elriss and didn't get the omni talisman. Am I missing something? I used Body, air, mind, fire, earth, water, death, law, nature, blood, cosmic, and chaos. I even tried using an elemental talisman. Any suggestions?

You didn't use all the talismans on it as the Soul altar and talisman came out with Menaphos.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You didn't use all the talismans on it as the Soul altar and talisman came out with Menaphos.

Ah ok thanks I wasn't aware of that. Do you know how to get them.

They can be obtained as a drop from several of the new Slayer creatures in the Sophanem Slayer Dungeon.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

afaik they are/were untradeable on the G.E., supposedly a bug though that should get fixed at some point if it hasn't already.

You should be able to just buy one then. Think it might be possible to trade them via direct trade, so you can find someone who had one and buy it off them, but don't quote me on that.

Unless you're an ironman I guess ;p the slayer monsters in question require 107 and 117 so GL with that!

afaik they are/were untradeable on the G.E., supposedly a bug though that should get fixed at some point if it hasn't already.

You should be able to just buy one then. Think it might be possible to trade them via direct trade, so you can find someone who had one and buy it off them, but don't quote me on that.

Unless you're an ironman I guess ;p the slayer monsters in question require 107 and 117 so GL with that!

Thanks I hope its a bug that you cant get it on GE I only have 36 slayer. I guess I'll just wait for now and hope they become available on the GE.

• 2 weeks later...