Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Death ofChivalry -can NOT kill Dawn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Conan23
[ Display Name History ]

Conan23

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts

Im having trouble trying to Kill Dawn - the witch or what she is.

My stats are

attack = 50

Strength = 50

Defence = 53

Ranged = 20

my armour = Rune armour - but Dawn still kills me in 2 hits -even with Protect from Magic selected. is there any easier way to kill her ?

I been stuck on this quest for a Long time.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

A large portion of surviving Dawn involves keeping your distance and running away. ie Melee bad.

Dawn also attacks using magic. Melee armour is weak to magic. ie Melee bad.

So basically you need to get between non-melee stats and take her down that way.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

topahoo
[ Display Name History ]

topahoo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Topahoo
  • RSN '07:65432101

I had this same problem, took me HOURS to kill her and I was insistent on using my Adamant warhammer :D

As I'm sure you realised, by like the 3rd or 5th attempt, you vs dawn and the skeleton brothers at their weakest.

So now we need tactics, you've got the best armour and weapons and maybe something like a strength potion?

We've preset our quick prayer so we've got rapid heal, Incredible reflexes and protect from magic ready to go.

Then we're going to enter the hall, she's going to do her circle blast which you immediately dodge by running to attack her, turn on quick prayer and make sure to use your melee and defence abilities.

When the skeletons are called, hide behind one of the pillars (so Dawn can't hit you) and this will cause the skeletons to form an individual line to attack you, so you won't suffer multiple wounds from enemies you can't attack yet, just a patient line of skeletons, for the future waves, do the exact same thing.

Make sure to pray as needed to recharge your prayer points, it's worth coping a hit or two to do it (But not from the purple circle ball attack, avoid that at all costs).

Using this method, you should get it within an hour no sweat!

Topahoo x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users