Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why were runes made harder to find?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,375 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:blazemovifan

I remember in the past steel dragons used to drop 20 blood runes now they don't drop any at all. And fire giants used to drop 150 fire runes, now they only drop 20 and it's rare.

Now I'm sure there was a legitimate reason for this change, but I'm not sure what it was, so I wanna know. Now don't get me wrong I'm not complaining that it's not like it used to be, in fact I'm totally ok with this since I don't use most of these runes anyway. Especially now since blood runes are no longer required to use high level combat spells.

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

They did this to make runecrafting more profitable as a skill.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users