So is the Lost City quest still challenging?

Blaze The Movie Fan

I remember doing that quest back before toolbelt existed. I had to kill a greater demon to get a steel hatchet. Obviously that wouldn't work anymore since they don't drop hatchets at all now.

But the thing is my dragon hatchet is on my toolbelt, so I don't need to have it in my inventory. But my question is is the quest still challenging? Having to kill a greater demon to get a steel hatchet barehanded was the most challenging thing about the quest. And I have a feeling that has changed.

I would love to test it for myself, but unfortunately quests can only be done once. And I'm not willing to pay 9 extra dollars for a new account to find that out.

I don't recall ever having to defeat a greater demon. I remember killing zombies for a bronze axe though. 

I imagine that you would killing the greater demon with strike/bolt spells seeing as you would have the runes to kill the tree spirit as well.

The quest was never a challenging quest though, and it sadly isn't challenging now it can be done on a fresh level 3 account with ease.

Luck be a Lady

The reason I found it challenging is because back when I did the quest I was not used to fighting monsters bare-handed, most of the monsters I fought were monsters I fought with armor and weapons. Sure today I can do it with ease, but I couldn't do that so easily back then, as I was at a pretty low combat level.

The reason I fought greater demons instead is because they have better drops than zombies do.

And from what you've told me, the quest was made easier. Alright, that's what I thought, hate that I was right.