Runescape problems on IE

Lionheart_0

I cannot connect to runescape on my IE browser, but using netscape, i can. When ever i load the rs page it comes up with one of those img file pictures (not the riped one for one that isnt loaded properly), and the javascrip icon dosent come up at the bottom. Ive looked at the internet tools many times and my javascript is enabled, yet it doesnt load.

Can someone help?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I cannot connect to runescape on my IE browser, but using netscape, i can. When ever i load the rs page it comes up with one of those img file pictures (not the riped one for one that isnt loaded properly), and the javascrip icon dosent come up at the bottom. Ive looked at the internet tools many times and my javascript is enabled, yet it doesnt load.

Can someone help?

First off, Java!=Javascript

Check your Java settings and see that it's enabled.

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Can someone help?

First off, Java!=Javascript

Check your Java settings and see that it's enabled.

W/e about the java, but nonetheless, its not working, yet it its enabled.

here is a pic of my IE screen. untitled9pf.th.png

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

try downloading a different java applet if you are using microsoft VM download sun java http://www.sun.com if you have sun java then there realy is no way to get microsoft VM anymore in fact i prefer microsoft VM but on this new computer it came with sun and i cant seem to get it thanks to the lawsuit

you may have a virus on your computer, most viruses are ONLY programmed for microsoft internet explorer and therefore are unlikely to have any realistic effect in a different browser. so its worth looking into a virus threat on your computer too

i had the same problem

i also checked EVERY possible thing that would cause 'not loading rs', nothing strange or wrong came up

so i decided to re-install java ... runtime error at end of installation caused that java wasn't working properly in IE (didnt affect FF)

so maybe you can re-install java (http://www.java.com) and then it should work