Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skill Calculators

RS3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rorarius
[ Display Name History ]

Rorarius

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rorarius
  • RSN '07:Avg

Hey there! Hopefully someone can assist me in this troubling times. I am trying to just populate my current xp/level using the RSN search function in "Skill Calculators" but it refuses to find my RSN. I have tried capitalizing my RSN as well. still no results. if there's a fix or workaround I'm missing it would be greatly appreciated that i know of it. Thanks in advance fellow gamers. 

Zokot
[ Display Name History ]

Zokot

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

It's not working for me either, best work around would be to enter your skill xp instead and go from there.

VIyYjsf.png

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,374 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:blazemovifan

I know I said that I'm done with this forum, but I need to address this.

The reasons the calculators on this website don't work is because no one is managing the website anymore. No one is there to fix any bugs these calculators might have. Just wanted to point that out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RS3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users