Invisible Second Desktop!! Please Help!

Gratz

Hey people..

well i started to notice that my mouse went miles off screen to the left but i didnt know what it was. i played around with settings on my monitor but that didnt help..

Then one day i took a screen shot saved it then opened it up and i saw that i had two desktops and the second one i cant see ( this is where the mouse keeps dissearing to) Some times i even loose my icons over on the "invisible" desktop. I wish i could fix this. Please can someone help me

2DesktopsEdit.jpg

Thanks,

~ Gratz

Right click properties on desktop

Click settings tab

Make sure youve only got one screen set up. Not set up for dual monitors

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Thx for trying to help but its sorted now.

What the problem was that when i brought my new graphics card i didnt disable the old card and it was trying to run both cards at the same time

Cheers

~ Gratz

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem and I dunno what to do, someone told me my gfx card drivers needed updating, but I've tried that. Anyway it seems worse for me, I can't use hardly anything because the windows go offscreen *see pic below*. Any help will be appreciated.

I'll use my own space since it's quite big.

http://ub3r.co.uk/twodesktop.PNG

<3

I have the exact same problem and I dunno what to do, someone told me my gfx card drivers needed updating, but I've tried that. Anyway it seems worse for me, I can't use hardly anything because the windows go offscreen *see pic below*. Any help will be appreciated.

I'll use my own space since it's quite big.

http://ub3r.co.uk/twodesktop.PNG

You probably have a a video card that supports multiple monitors but only have one monitor plugged in. Right-click your desktop, click Properties and go to the Settings tab. Select the invisible monitor, disable "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor" and make sure the correct monitor is set as the primary monitor.

Basically the same as the above, but you never said if you'd tried that or not.

• 3 weeks later...