Looking for Roleplayers

Grim_Jokes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats eight in the evening for me in London which is perfect, so thanks.

Lets drop black armour speculation, people are starting to semi flame. Besides as it can't be made its unlikely to be used.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

I'd like to be the Hunter. I'm 74 Cooking and 79 Combat. What would i be starting with?

Combat Level 50 with "Five Skills Capes"

Mining, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching and Woodcutting

Over 75 Million EXP!!!!

Put me down for anything, id be willing to play any forms of NPC if you give me a script, shopkeepers, arch nemisis, etc etc. Look up my stats I'm "Caldius" in game (obviosly without the " marks)

Also, if you would be so kind would you send me a pm either here or in game, whilst I do try to check forums I often dont get heaps of time too. Thanks :)

Caldius.png

Hello Grim Jokes,

This is truly a brilliant idea! :D

I started to play RS in the role of a fisherman, but since it is already taken I wonder if there is room for a French Cook. It's my highest lvl (72) so I would gladly play hand in hand with your hunter and your fisherman.

I'm actually posting from Europe so I need to know what GMT time it's going to be (I live in France). I truly enjoy cooking (also in real life) and I was very keen of role playing games when I used to be a student.

I will log in shortly and I hope to find you online so we can talk further about it...

EDIT: I added you but could not find you online at the moment. Please add me ("Zou Lou"). I'll be reading the forum while waiting for you to show up.

EDIT 2: If not a Chef, I would gladly be the King... WOOT! 8)

Do not hesitate to private message me on this forum.

I'm looking forward to your answer and to our next chat! :)

EDIT 3: We had a chat ingame with Grim and I'm not going to be the king. I can't tell you yet what my role is going to be, it's a surprise he he he!

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

Guys we need a King!

If anyone wants to sign up to be a king for this event u need to hurry we need everyone to sign up soon so we can start this!

BUMP!

The king will be an EVIL one!! :twisted:

WHy im i not on the list i posted on the first page, when i have 65 mining and 53 smithing.

Grim Jokes, please edit your first post with everyone's that is taking part of it and RS nicknames and maybe stat reminder (at least for the main skill involved in the role to be played)... When possible...

I just sent you a veeeeryyyy loooong pm, about the background and story line. I can't wait for your response. :lol: :wink:

Please everyone do work on your personnal background. It's going to be really helpful for the story line still to be written ingame.

I'm looking forward to meet you all online. 8)

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

I just realised something, we have rangers but noone to make ranger armour, so we need a crafter. I could fill in the slot of general armour maker as I have decent crafting, although because this is free player it won't be the best.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png