Glitch, or not??

taquar

can somebody explain why my ranger likes to run in and fight at close range rather than standing back and attacking from a distance?

is this a glitch or just something wrong with the barbarian village? cause its really starting to **** me off...

Finally retired from RS. It's been a good 4 or 5 years.

I was pretty sure they fixed this last month. There was a while you would not stand still to range at all, but now I'm having no problems of this sort. The only thing I can think of is are you trying to range over the fences in barbarian village? I'm not certain, but I don't think you can range over the new fences like the old ones.

31509signature.gif

I was pretty sure they fixed this last month. There was a while you would not stand still to range at all, but now I'm having no problems of this sort. The only thing I can think of is are you trying to range over the fences in barbarian village? I'm not certain, but I don't think you can range over the new fences like the old ones.

im not ranging over the fences, im inside and im ranging up the aisles of the hall, but he still shouldnt run towards the target.

Finally retired from RS. It's been a good 4 or 5 years.