Cwc_lawry - Saying good-bye to another friend. :(

Unfotunately, The world of Runescape has lost another member. :(

This was posted by his good friend, frogact and verified by me.

Even though he hasn't played rs in over 2 yrs, some of you who have been around for awhile will remember cwc_lawry. He was the rl son-in-law of tron1000. I just learned that Jason (cwc_lawry) suffered a massive heart attack on Feb. 23 and died before any help was able to reach him. He was only 32 years old. He left behind a wife, son (13yrs old), father-in-law and 2 nephews, all good friends of mine. I can't believe Jason's gone. When I logged onto msn, I saw that his wife had changed her name to "Rest in peace, my love" My heart sank and I was hoping there would be another explanation. But when I called, she told me that he was gone. Jason (cwc_lawry) and his wife, Jen (cwc_daisy) were my first 2 real friends in rs, and we have stayed friends and played other games together over the years. My cyber world is changed forever. :(

If you knew Jason, you can leave a tribute here.

http://www.dugankramer.com/obituary.asp ... 20Robinson

Rest in peace, Jason. You are terribly missed. {{{hugsss}}}}} to Jen. I love you like a sister and wish so desperately that I could do something to ease your pain.

Since you can't post on this board, please feel free to do so here.

sithbridgeay2.jpg