Companies and Jagex

Nathaninch

This best offical thing I can find is this from the official forums.

Mod Peter says:"Businesses are allowed in the events forum as long as they have a specific date and time schedule, as allowed in the Events forum rules. This includes restaurants, hotels (provided that they are not charging for entry or rooms), and schools (provided they do not charge to teach).

Any businesses other than that will be judged on individual merit. Please note that all buying and selling businesses such as stores, restaurants selling in bulk, trade shows/fairs, auctions, etc. belong in the appropriate Marketplace forum.

Any thread that is the organization behind an allowed business is classified as an organization that belongs in either the Clan Discussions or Clans Recruitment forum, depending on what the thread is for. This includes any sort of organizational structure or union. The actual event for that organization may be posted in the Events forum but not the organization itself."

Bottom Line

Yes companies are allowed as long as they follow the rules... bla bla bla.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

the better thing would be if company could "rent" some house in runescape, and they could sell their items and own price, just like npc controled stories. that would be very helpful for marketing. also much easier to find product that you need, and companies that lets say make run items, could be more sucseful (sp? i knwo it's wrong) :)

but without POH it hardly posible, i wish jagex would make it tho :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs