Worlds First Golf MMORPG?

cadburys_egg

Clicky

Yes, from the makers of MapleSEA comes this Golf MMORPG.

Everyone, Any Age, Any Gender Can Enjoy!

PangYa is a casual golf game that takes difficult rules of golf and transforms it into cute and easy to understand format so that everyone can enjoy it together.

This is the game for those who didn't fit in with the "gaming" crowd. However, this is not just a simple game. As you play, you find more and more things to do, and you will find yourself deeply submerged in the PangYa.

Darn, if it weren't only in Asian I would be very tempted to download this considering I play Golf IRL.

What do you think?

knkcopy.jpg

The most annoying part of it is, on a MapleSEA forum they posted it. All they can think is "L0l it r golf it r sooooooo boreding!11". They just can't see behind stereotypicalism. I don't like killing people yet I will happily play GTA. It almost sickens me that they can't be more broad minded.

knkcopy.jpg

The most annoying part of it is, on a MapleSEA forum they posted it. All they can think is "L0l it r golf it r sooooooo boreding!11". They just can't see behind stereotypicalism. I don't like killing people yet I will happily play GTA. It almost sickens me that they can't be more broad minded.

This anecdote might be a little dated now but:

You know the world's screwed up when the best golfer in the world is black and the best rapper in the world is white