Banned yet again

supergoten23

Ok short story of my recent bannings, I was first banned around a year ago for "advertising a website", this was a perm ban and I sent a message and was unbanned 5 minutes later, no biggie. A few weeks ago I was banned for the same thing, only this time a 3 day ban, so I couldn't appeal it. I sent messages telling them I was wrongfully banned and I got auto responses saying they didn't have the time to read my messages :roll:

ok I sucked it up and delt with my ban I figure it could have been a mistake, something like I may have said my msn name on rs, then I go to log on this morning, to fill buckets for prayer before school, and what do you know, account disabled, check my messages, and this time its "macroing". THIS one is bs lol, I guarentee its because I stun trained from 95 to 99 mage in about a week, but if they even took the time to look into it, they would see I talked, and took breaks the whole time. They are still to busy to care about a member of their game being wronfully banned, but meh, thanks for reading, normally wouldn't post but this one is really frustrating me lol.

You're all a bunch of little punks who think the world owes you something.

When you kids find out that you're not the center of the universe, I want to be there in order to see the looks on your faces.

8)

Until then, you are all little punk kids that care nothing about anyone except yourselves.

PWNED! :D

Are you flippin' kidding me? Did you even read his post? I think you have to get used to the Tip.It forums before you post rubbish like that...

Dude, how do we know if you have or have not macroed. That's what I hate about these topics, we only see what the "unfairly" banned people are telling us, and they usually don't say: "Jagex banned me and I completely deserved it".

Now everyone thinks Jagex bans people for the heck of it, while probably 99% of the "I got banned unfairly" topics are lies.

I'll be really honest here, I don't beleive you :wink: .

I usually only beleive these types of rants if they back there case up VERY well, with pictures etc. and if you see from the pictures of jagex' messages ONLY that there's something wrong with this ban. which is almost never the case.

Ok heres one for you, I don't care if you believe me or not, because it don't matter to me, but think about this for a second, why would.. a level 125 (me), auto from 95 to 99 magic and risk getting banned, if you took the time to look into who was posting maybe you would see im not that stupid. and if you want "proof" anyone on server 46 ogres cage in the past week, I talked with all of them, even got in a few fights, my best friend.. lordnathan88 was with me most the time, you can ask him too. but like i said, i dont care if you believe me or not lol.

praycape,supergoten23.gif

Guest mmortalone

how about we all report zezima in one minute and see what happens :roll:

5..4..3..2..1...report!

Keep appealing. I've heard of tons of people who appeal more than once and end up getting unbanned. They just say "You can only appeal once" so they don't have to look over more than one appeal :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

how about we all report zezima in one minute and see what happens :roll:

5..4..3..2..1...report!

Interesting idea actually. Not Zezima, but it would be interesting to get some friends together and experiment with this to see if mass reporting actually get people banned.

Just be sure to keep it well-documented so you can prove to Jagex that it was fake! :shock:

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png