Im quitting, gotta admit I really am

eragonsrage

Around Christmas, Runescape crashed around my ears. My hard earned 1.5 mil was gone ( wrote a story about it too on these forums), life sucked, and I was pissed off. Then I got hooked on GW again, left my account forever.

Suddenly...

The call of Runescape lured me back... I couldn't resist...I logged back on and lo and behold... I still had a rune plate, and 160k. By then my membership had expired, and I couldn't utilize my wicked D hally, D Scimmy set. My lvl 76 player was junk, good stats, 190 qp, but still.. I couldn't do it. I couldn't beg my parents for a membership subscription.. So I'm sticking with Guild Wars.

It was great hanging with everyone, meeting great guys, yelling at the not so great :) Cheering wildly at the gnomes beating on the giant jungle demon, watching in amazement as my D Hally sliced through enemies scoring massive hits, even over walls :P And the slow grinding leveling of my favorite and not so favorite skills like slayer, fletching, and ugh... mining... It was worth it.

And finally...I believe there is a wicked drop party thats gonna occur, and since I have no need of it... I'm donating my rune plate and 160k ( wish I could still give you the Hally and Scimmy) So just contact me in game, Eragonsrage. Enjoy your playing guys and gals.

hope guildwars works out for you!

sorry about waht happened around christmas.

i'm assumong you have read eragon and eldest? i liked them too.

keep it up i hope life is good for you

^^ theres my benidiction fo the day^^

you seem like a good person i'm feeling happy right now all of a sudden.

its bedtime where i live no more posts for me :)

tipitlessersigea3.png

I hope you have a good future with Guild Wars. SOrry to see you go :(

BTW, you read the Inheirtence Trilogy of Eragon, Eldest, and the upcoming Empire? What the heck is under the freaking Menoa Tree!! :x

It's Eragon's new blade...don't tell anybody...Christopher Paolini is my big brother =D

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

aw man, no. Remember me? You were my scret santa, you got me those arrows that helped me lvl up my range :)

thanks man enjoy GW

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.