Triplets!

Laps9

OK I've heard about barrows twins in the tunnels but not triplets.

So here's my story:

I'm doing a barrows run and as usual I get through all the meleers no problem and then ahrim aswell. So I go into the tunnels and look around for the open door and karil appears, I was on 0 prayer so I go back through the door to take a sip of my prayer potion and to my fear another karil appears, I think what the heck and go through the next door no problem. I drink my prayer pot and go back through the door to be greeted by another Karil, so now I have 2 Karils attacking me and yes even though it was not in multi-combat, both were attacking. So I put on my protect from missiles and started slayer darting one of them and then my prayer ran out and at this point I'm almost wetting myself. I eat my sharks slower than they're hitting me so I take one last attack at 1 Karil and luckily it killed it, I ran back through the door and up the ladder to safety. Now all I have to do is open the chest, I hope dharok isn't waiting for me.

~edit

I went back to the chest and the door was the one furthest away from the ladder, surprise surprise. Every creature there had suddenly gained 99 attack and were constantly hitting me and when I get to the chest I get... 1.3k and 1400 mind runes, not bad but I need deaths really.

Oh well I had fun.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

You might find the first Karil disappeared, allowing you get another twin, not a triplet, but man, that's reall unlucky, especially as it's Karil, I've done over 200 trips and never had a twin...:-)

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I didn't look to see if the first had gone-too scared :lol:

Oh well atleast I made it out alive and yesterday I got karils crossbow so he probably wanted it back...

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap