~Party Pete's~ Actually make it good enough for a party...!

ortiz9471

So mostly all members have walked through party pete's once and seen how junky the things are that they drop. Every single good drop party is normally held in a large place like falador park. Why not Party Pete's? Well I think it's mostly because you can only put 1 inventory of items in at a time. You put some stuff in, come back with more and a noob has pulled the handle and popped all the balloons. Oh great. So, I say that you can put stuff into a 'box' at Party Pete's while you go get more stuff. This can hold... say.. 100 items (stacks count as 1 item). So when all your stuff is in there, press something and it dumps it all into chest at same time and no noobs can ruin the party! Plus it's built for a party with all the stuff and the dancers... you know what I'm talking about. Currently it's just filling a space on the map, make it do something!

This probably won't be very clear so if anybody who understands it wants to make it shorter and more to the point I will gladly accept that and edit it in this post deleting what I wrote. I'm not to great of a writer.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I like this idea. Mabey have some beer or ale or somthin that makes ur screen move slightly.

Possibly make the room bigger.

be able to do lame new emotes like "dance with..." and "do dah worm!"

have colors changing and lights. (kinda like a rave)

a couple of multi-visible floor (like castle wars)

GOOD MUSIC!!! Like a jukebox in there with techno, rap, rock and other runescape hits!!!

runescaperave6dh.th.gif

~Maxi~~

Long since retired.

I like the idea it would encourage people to use it what it was meant for.

But I think it should work like this, You have your host/s who is the person putting the items into the chest. As soon as one item enters the chest, no longer can anyone just walk into the building. Instead when someone tries to enter a box will pop up where the person trying to enter has to type a password (sort of like the pin number) and if it is the correct password they are admitted to the party. That way only invited people can enter and it would make it more exclusive and while you are doing your drop there wouldn't be people in there that bug you.

Also you could have some sort of invitation paper that you can trade and people can only get in if they have one.

I also think there should be more things going on inside the building like minigames, like runelink, and some new ones like pin the tail on the donkey and pinatas. Things like that will make it more fun to actually attend a party.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

But I think it should work like this, You have your host/s who is the person putting the items into the chest. As soon as one item enters the chest, no longer can anyone just walk into the building. Instead when someone tries to enter a box will pop up where the person trying to enter has to type a password (sort of like the pin number) and if it is the correct password they are admitted to the party. That way only invited people can enter and it would make it more exclusive and while you are doing your drop there wouldn't be people in there that bug you.

Cool: Would make it better, yes.

Not cool: High alchers, Drop traders, Snobs, Noobs, other ppl will just go in there and lock everyone out... not fun. Autoers too... they go up stairs and the PMods are locked out (unless they can override this)

Long since retired.

Cool: Would make it better, yes.

Not cool: High alchers, Drop traders, Snobs, Noobs, other ppl will just go in there and lock everyone out... not fun. Autoers too... they go up stairs and the PMods are locked out (unless they can override this)

It would never work if there were only a certain number of rooms that people could use. This is what I think they should do:

There is one small party entrance room. In there is a portal, sort of like the ones you use when leaving rune alters. When you click on it, you have to type in the hosts username and the party password. You will then be telleported to that persons party room.

Its alot like when you get teleported to the Grave Digger or the Maze. Its just one big party room in the middle of no where. Then there could be as many party rooms as you want. :wink: