Clue Question

jackalope14

Alright, this is only my second clue I have ever gotten and is a lvl 2. I need help finding the tools for a cordinates clue.

I looked on tip.it and I did what it told me to but when I tried talking to the guy, he wouldnt give me the tools.

lope6jw0.jpg

As you know tip it tells you who to speak to. But to actulay get them you need to speak to the obseratory Professer after the quest "Obsevatory Quest" i hope this helped

mutilatory.png

rawr.

As you know tip it tells you who to speak to. But to actulay get them you need to speak to the obseratory Professer after the quest "Obsevatory Quest" i hope this helped

No, buddy. Observatory quest is not required if you have not already started it before talking to professor in a house, north of observatory. :wink:

----

Information on how to get those tools:

I, myself, have read the Tip.it's Treasure Trail guide, and I can assure that it explains very well on the Navigation tools that you're looking for. Oh well, if not, I can help you as well.

How to start

You need to have a Coordinate clue scroll in your inventory, try to EXAMINE it before as well. Now, head to professor located in a house, NORTH from observatory. Talk to him for the Treasure Trails location.

How to get a Watch

Go to Clocktower (a house located south of Ardougne Zoo with a quest sign). There, talk to Brother Kojo, and he will give you a watch.

How to get a sextant

Now, head to the Port Khazard docks. There, talk to Murphy, and ask for a Sextant. Now, you should have a sextant, and a Watch.

How to get a chart

After having a sextant, and a Watch in your inventory, head back to professor. Now, he should give you a chart.

---

So, now you should have Sextant, watch, and chart in your inventory. Hope, I have not *spoiled this with this complete walkthrough*. My intentions were to just help you.

But, again, if you would have read the Treasure Trails guide carefully then you woulnd't have had these problems.

Oh well. Good Luck. :D