Calling all pixel artists

Alduron

Calling all pixel artists, your talents and kindness are needed on the Gallery Pixel Sig Project.

I cannot promise you fame or fortune but I am certain that completing these projects will be fun for anyone that is game, not to mention that warm and fuzzy feeling we get from helping others :).

If you are willing to contribute please post your name on the posted link and feel free to tackle the linework (or start of linework for the first project)... if we get enough volunteers I could post two projects and we could setup teams...have a friendly competition with the winning team perhaps getting a banner to use under their sig as pixel sig champions or something along those lines :)

Thanks for your time folks

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

Any and all help is appreciated, if you are interested I am sure you can contribute in some way so feel free to post on that thread :) would like to see that first request get off the ground so we can get started on another :D.

I am not aware of any discussion with Jagex regarding the sale of pixel signatures... if you know something i dont you will need to contact an admin :)

Thanks again for all the interest and lets get creating :D

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif