BIG problem, program wont go away.

bubbasider

Ok im going to be straight and simple with everything. Im not gonna show any logs or scans or whatever, I just need to know any way to help me out here. Ok, there is a program, called Spyfalcon, it is a program that says its a scanner for spyware and crap. Me and my family uninstall it, it re installs itself, delete ALL the folders, even run multiple searchs and delete from program files, installs itself and comes back. My computer is screwed up horribly bad, it has been, but now, after a month of pop ups and a CONSTANT 3 min pop up in the bottom right cornor saying my computer is infected.NO CRAP.O ya, and if you go to start menu and click uninstall spyfalcon, you go through the steps and when it pops up saying spyfalcon was successfully deleted, the program pops up asking about when to scan. This may seem confusing but its not really. Its just a program/trojan spyware crap that wont go away.I ran spybot search and destroy, it found it, and what happens a little after I fix problems? Spyfalcon comes back.Please help me in any way besides reminding me my computer is screwed up to hell. THANK YOU.

Bubba :cry:

p.s. As always, sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes, or confusion:)

I Frug I (35)

Always looking for friends.

Scan with your virus scanner. AVG free edition is a good one if you don't have a scanner. Then scan with Ad-aware and spybot.

Then post a Hijackthis log so we can see if theres anything more to clean out.

goldenblade995.png

hint for anyone:

Spyfalcon= spysheriff,spywarequake, virtual maid, antivirus gold etc... [a variant smitfraud in other words]

nvm you tried spybot. Do an online antivirus scan with panda activescan...that should help a bit. If that doesn't kill it then there is always the original way...