RUNESCAPE BOOK OF RECORDS! - just a standard post this time

psycofishy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A user named Lojonay beat Legends at level 51. :wink:

Also, it's probably not a record, but I beat Fremennik Trials at level 52 with no prayer or magic, and no intention of setting a record. (I think I wore zamorak robes, power ammy, and ring of recoil, and brought sharks and super attack pots with me.) I didn't even know that it was sort of unusual until people acted appalled when they saw me at level 52 walking around in a warrior helm and fremennik shield. :lol:

Is there a record for cheapest P hat purchase from a player? 2k here.

That would be really hard to prove. I guess you could get the buyer and seller to verify it, but how would you prove they're not both lying?

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated and drunkeness sobered, but stupid is forever.

wolfboy_kh.png

wolfboy_kh.png

I'd like to post a record I jsut recently did.

Lowest level to finish Lost City at combat 14.

It's possible o do it waay lower, but I got tons of magic levels there because I failed a couple of times.

Mabye (not first, definatly) to enter zanaris with 10hp? meh, here's the picture:

Lostcitylvl14.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone beat it. I think it's possible at lvl 5, mabye lvl 4. I also got 43 prayer at combat 8 but anyone can do that =p

Zzzamorak is a level 3 skill pure, and he have done lost city :wink:

The biznacth!

Nah, I respect him. Thing is, the spirt hits 10s a lot, and I died a lot. I thought the only way to do it was with magic or range or somthing like that, but if you can get the spirt to hit 9s then it's plain sailing with the recoil ring. Just need a friend to trade you food every so often.

Yea, grats Zamorak.

I hate signatures.

• 1 month later...