Tip.It Times Presents: Everything's Going Our Way!

oddfaery2

its really nice to jagex, it seems to ignore the fact that weve been asking for this stuff for years; they didnt do it outtov the kindness ov their heart, they did it to spend less on advil- the actual npcs for the quest are plentiful, and it completely ignores that they didnt even let us finish the wish list the first day

it was the players who got those first day changes made, if we had sat idly by all the time and said 'oh ill wait till tommorow' every quest and not flooded the forums with critical analysis, nothing probably wouldhave happened- we all know ash actively reads the update boards and its his job to make sure everything on updates goes smoothly, so we can assume it was ash who did it because ov the reactions *EVERY* update

its not that jagex is just being kinder to us, its that theyre listening to us again, and you didnt mention "us" besides how much a FAVOR jagex is doing for "us"

no, theyre not doing us a favor, theyre doing their job, and they didnt quickly fix the basilisk bug, yesterday they quickly fixed the xp amounts, an hour and 20 minutes is quickly

sorry if im harsh, but we need to stop looking to jagex for making changes on their own volition and start showing them that we demand them

this article is just praise and completely ignores the efforts ov the masses

• 1 month later...

I don't know if its really trixstar or not...but this person on Myspace that says they are trixstar scammed me for a d med around that time. From this article i figure he was "collecting" for the drop. Trixstar does not sound like the person that would scam but i heard from many people that he would...so, could someone tell me what happened?

I don't know if its really trixstar or not...but this person on NotSafeForYou that says they are trixstar scammed me for a d med around that time. From this article i figure he was "collecting" for the drop. Trixstar does not sound like the person that would scam but i heard from many people that he would...so, could someone tell me what happened?

Read: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=451464