Players want accuracy rather than speed?

Umega

I'm all about speed and accuracy. Strength, while fun and all, takes a back seat to hitting fast and, well, hitting.

I always thought that the claws shoulda been a very accurate, very fast but rather weak weapon. Pity they weren't.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

total damage per hour = (attacks per hour) x (% successful hits) x (average damage per hit)

At 99/99/99 combat stats, the combat bonus from weapons become less important. Thus making dds better due to its high number of attacks per hour. At low combat stats, you`d be better off with an iron 2-hander as you need every bonus you can get.

When creatures are relatively weak, attack bonus won`t matter much, as there is little advantage in raising % successful hits from 94% to 96%

To me, it's about a right balance between speed, attack and strength. That being said, I'll take 2x speed over 2x accuracy any day, although that's partially due to the way RS accuracy works. As for speed and strength, they're equally important to me, although I'd obviously go with speed on lower level monsters.

DDS has the same speed as whip and scimmy it is bacially only used for its special not speed. I prefer accurate and fast weapons you get best exp that way. In pking you need speed and str though

Uh, balls? DDS is way faster than scimmy.

Stop posting if you have no idea what you're talking about. Have you ever even used a whip, scim, or dagger? Not only can you check the KB and see that they are the same speed, I've even timed all 3 of their attacks and found out that they ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

Boneheads... I ment the special :roll: