a few [glitches?] jagex needs to fix

yomom1919

big pking and combat problem: when you click a peice of food and then click your stats, you dont eat the food. this affects you because your not able to see how much hp you have left as fast as you want, and you dont eat the intended food.

in the black nites castle (on high detail im not shure about low) its impossible to see swarms.

happiehour.jpeg

in the black nites castle (on high detail im not shure about low) its impossible to see swarms.

Your point is? It's not like swarms hit huge damage like 10's. Theres also a huge hint where your character is almost dodging something. He isn't using his shield so I know that I'm under attack from a swarm

paymentscm7.png

Your point is? It's not like swarms hit huge damage like 10's. Theres also a huge hint where your character is almost dodging something. He isn't using his shield so I know that I'm under attack from a swarm

my point is that you cant see swarms in the castle. its not like it matters, but if you couldnt see black nites in the castle i guess that doesnt matter either :roll: . or mabye if the sandwich lady was invisible. its just a random event that you cant see, and im just pointing it out.

happiehour.jpeg

Why do you really need to see swarms in the black knights castle, and why does Jagex need to fix this? This is not a glitch. It's just the colour of the swarm that blends in with the castle. There are so many things that need fixing in Runescape and you choose to point out that swarms are hard to see in a single place that not many people visit? You can fix this yourself. Just turn your moniter's brightness higher and Voila! Problem solved.

paymentscm7.png

how do u know? ever happened to ya...? Jagex likes to fix these small things like: "you can add yourself to your ignore list" doesn't do squat but you can do it. THis is more major than that.