Any1 help with pixel fire?

Crimson_3

lowgravity...the last one does look like fire, yet you still miss the point. He is doing pixel fire, not some brushed fire/filtered fire. He can surely find pictures of fire from google and your nonpixel fires don't do anything good. You are wrong, admit it, and then come back.

lowgravity...the last one does look like fire, yet you still miss the point. He is doing pixel fire, not some brushed fire/filtered fire. He can surely find pictures of fire from google and your nonpixel fires don't do anything good. You are wrong, admit it, and then come back.

hi :)

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Guest farheld

Right, im more of an isometric pixelater but more complex pixel art should be hand drawn and then edited on pc. You shouldnt ever colour it off then scan it. Colour it in paint using solid colours and highlights, if you dont have a program. Here is one i done quickly for show:

Microwave.png

I use a program called Graphics Gale, its completly free, its like paint but has much better features and is not made by microsoft. If you want it search for it on google.