New Amor?

Gothka

Ok, how about before making like 5-6 topics that really don't have any thought put into them, either make one big topic with all your thoughts, or search for other threads with the same ideas.

In response to your rare suggestions, Jagex will never make new rares, it just won't happen.

You can dual wield weapons they are called torags hammers, but besides that you can't dual wield because it would throw of the balance of the game and it just isn't feasible for anything but 2 daggers or a dagger and a short sword.

I do like the idea of choosing what you lose, but that is part of the risk of dying because you have to be careful you are willing to risk everything you have.

In response to your hp speed kick question I have no idea what you are trying to say, are you saying that the higher your hp is the faster it should recover, or are you saying that Jagex should make an entirely new skill for recovering hp faster. I am most definetly against a new skill. But making it so the higher your hp the faster it recovers, sort of like agility, is an interesting idea.

My suggestion to you is to work out your thoughts in a more coherent manner and then come back and post better thought out ideas, that make more sense and can be expounded upon.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Ok, how about before making like 5-6 topics that really don't have any thought put into them, either make one big topic with all your thoughts, or search for other threads with the same ideas.

In response to your rare suggestions, Jagex will never make new rares, it just won't happen.

You can dual wield weapons they are called torags hammers, but besides that you can't dual wield because it would throw of the balance of the game and it just isn't feasible for anything but 2 daggers or a dagger and a short sword.

I do like the idea of choosing what you lose, but that is part of the risk of dying because you have to be careful you are willing to risk everything you have.

In response to your hp speed kick question I have no idea what you are trying to say, are you saying that the higher your hp is the faster it should recover, or are you saying that Jagex should make an entirely new skill for recovering hp faster. I am most definetly against a new skill. But making it so the higher your hp the faster it recovers, sort of like agility, is an interesting idea.

My suggestion to you is to work out your thoughts in a more coherent manner and then come back and post better thought out ideas, that make more sense and can be expounded upon.

+1 is all i can say