Need help with fire cape

philbert_8

Hey i was wondering if my stats were good enough for the cape and if so what should i wear and bring in my inventory.

My stats are:

Attack: 85

Strength: 84

Defense: 84

Range: 81

prayer: 60

Hit Points: 87

Ive managed to make it to jad twice but i always get killed before he gets on screen so if any1 has a little advice for that as well it would be appeciated. :)

I've actually died twice and I have the same stats. I haven't tried extremely recently, but I think that your (and my) range may be still a little low. The reason I died on my trip was because I ran out of prayer (total prayer, including my pots) and I think it was mainly because I ranged too slow. Your range would actually probably be able to do it if you bought a better bow to use the whole time (like x-bow the whole time).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Well, since getting to Jad seems to be no problem for you, whatever inventory you use now is fine. I uses sara brews and super restores though.

As for Jad, always put on range protect first directly after you kill the last lvl 360 in the pair. Then make sure auto-retal is ON. So, after Jad's first attack on you, you'll run directly toward him. This worked well for me with Jad only able to get in one attack on me off-screen.

77 Combat || 1620+ Skill Total || Owner of Fire Cape

Judging by Soul_Tar's sig, I'd take that advice. You'll have a 50% chance of not getting killed while Jad is offscreen and you'll run to him. That's all you need to get a chance to kill him.

Noctis666.png

Judging by Soul_Tar's sig, I'd take that advice. You'll have a 50% chance of not getting killed while Jad is offscreen and you'll run to him. That's all you need to get a chance to kill him.

True, take his advice, I'm noobish on the subject seeing how many times I died :P .

Post back here later saying whether you could do it or not with this advice if you can, I'd like to see since our stats are similar.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I have 72 prayer but other than that our stats aren't incredibly different. I bring nearly a full load of p pots and get to jad with about 6 (3)s left over. My problem is he likes to spawn right on me and my comp likes to take that as a good reason to lag. -.-

Anywho, I have found that the best way for me is to hide in the corner so that he has approach me from only one direction. This helps but my comp is still too lame to register my prayer switches fast enough to matter. :x

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!