Login server offline. ?

pawnz

I hope they recover the day for the members who cant log in 24h..or some present or sumthin..this is really distrubing :(

They don't this stuff just happens time to time in my RS life. Fortunately with 4 days left of members I still can login today :P. Seriously though for those that are complaining if you think you can handle 3-4M RS accounts and make it so that all of them can always login without problems then have a cookie, but seriously you'd mess up time to time. Jagex as a whole are doing a great job for the amount of people that play this game and the limited resources they use.

captain_poet.png

I hope they recover the day for the members who cant log in 24h..or some present or sumthin..this is really distrubing :(

They don't this stuff just happens time to time in my RS life. Fortunately with 4 days left of members I still can login today :P. Seriously though for those that are complaining if you think you can handle 3-4M RS accounts and make it so that all of them can always login without problems then have a cookie, but seriously you'd mess up time to time. Jagex as a whole are doing a great job for the amount of people that play this game and the limited resources they use.

thank you for saying this , ive been trying to tell people for ages , its so easy to flame jagex , sadly thats life :(

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!