Astra's Sig Stall

Astralinre

Hello there everyone! I finally started playing RS again, and I'm in need of some money. Therefore, I'm selling a few siggies of mine.

Absrtact3-N.gif

Price: 15k

Abstract-6.gif

Price: 25k

Abstract-Red.gif

Price: 10k

bush-1-red.jpg

Price: 20k

Untitled-sig.gif

Web.gif

If you'd like to bargain a little on the prices, feel free to do so. My name in-game is Elyons Child. If you'd like to buy one, then just post here which one you want to buy, and we can set up a meeting time by PM.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Sorry to say, but most are tuts. :oops: Keep up the work though! Its good to see new artists on the block.

:twisted: F!r3$70r/\/\ :twisted:

Yeah, half of them are based on tuts, but they're not that bad. Do you think that they may be a little overpriced?

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Just a bit. Heres a tip, but it wont make you alot of money fas, but you'll get ALOT better. Make a fre sig shop! It opens a bunch of new ideas and ways to make asig, and you get alot out of it too.

-Big Portfolio

-Fans

-Respect from the Board and sig makers

After that make a paying sig shop or even another free one. My 2 cents.

Just a bit. Heres a tip, but it wont make you alot of money fas, but you'll get ALOT better. Make a fre sig shop! It opens a bunch of new ideas and ways to make asig, and you get alot out of it too.

-Big Portfolio

-Fans

or make them really cheap .. . like 5-10k . .u'll get loads of sales. .

-Big Portfolio

-Fans

or make them really cheap .. . like 5-10k . .u'll get loads of sales. .

I've had several free sig stalls in the past, but few of them ever got many hits. (mainly because landscapes aren't that popular on here) Since not many people are interested in landscapes, I decided to branch out into other things.

I might lower all my prices down into the 20-30k range, but not much lower. I'll have to think about it.

Punctuation.gif

hey astra im also a new artist on forums and i was just wondering how you get them images and things , what programme do you use to get them. i would really appreciate it if you could tell me.

Photoshop. You can find a free 30 day trial of it here. :D

Punctuation.gif

I hope you will have some more to sell. Sorry for not editing, but pc is lagging and It wont work. I have given you some ideas using the PM system again. Up to you whether you heed them.