How can I repeat a chat line without retyping it?

yriaf101

nope!

that stop people spamming, that why Auto typer are ILLEGAL! - and ti wreak the game DONT USE ONE (if ur thinking about it)

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

There is no command or shortcut for this.

I believe people doing this are using software which can retype what you type into it, or something.

This is third party software, so its actually against Jagex rules, under rule 7 which is the macroing rule. I asked a couple of pmods and they said this.

Having said that, I don't think anyone gets banned for this, half of the people selling in world 1/2 use these, and if they were banned we would notice.

So i wouldnt endorse getting one, seeing as its not supposed to be used.

Hope this was helpful, I'm not an expert so someone else might shed more light on it.

Edit:

Note:I think (and hope) Jagex are more concerned about mouse based macroers then keyboard ones.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

they only ban people who type like the same message 150 times in like 10 secs (exagerations)

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

The fact that it's breaking the rules is a banable offence. If the people don't seem to be banned isn't a way of saying that it's a green light.

So to be on the safe side, don't use it :)

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)