need merchanting help !!!

remigo

buy coal for 150-180gp, then sell it for 190-200gp on world one. its not fast, but its possibly the easiest theng to merchant

phaper.png

killing off the TET, one newb at a time :^_^:

latestsig-1.png

im cutting back on rs now due to rl issues (college), my sig stats havent been updated in a while...

If F2P

Buy empty vials for 50 each, Fill them and sell for 300 each

If P2P

Buy Sowstring 140-150 each and Sell for 170-190 each You need to sell in bulks of 2k or more

Other then that You need to know what prices are and then go find deals..

Merchanting is not my cup of tea since I don't get xp from it. But everyman/woman to their own

u really think buy and sell chisels spades buckets no way who wants to buy chisels spades and buckets. i suggest ores like coal, iron or bars steel, mith, or higher if u can. clean out ur bank if theres nothing u use sell that too.

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

buy steel bars 500-600gp ea make cannon balls 1 steel bar is 4 cannon balls and 4 cannon balls 200 ea is 800gp so 1k steel bars costs to make 500-600k and u can sell the 4k cannon balls u make 800k :)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]