How do you get back cooking gautelets???

Ryon237

assuming you are member again, you can get them back in Varrock, where you start the "family crest" quest, a little south-east of varrock east bank. If you are F2P, you can't get them back since they are members only.

Also, when you get them back , they com in the same enchantment as when you dropped them... so if you changed them for example into smithing gauntlets, they'll be that when you collect them. Good luck!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

assuming you are member again, you can get them back in Varrock, where you start the "family crest" quest, a little south-east of varrock east bank. If you are F2P, you can't get them back since they are members only.

Also, when you get them back , they com in the same enchantment as when you dropped them... so if you changed them for example into smithing gauntlets, they'll be that when you collect them. Good luck!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

and you can change into either of the other 2 gauntlets by talking to the appropriate son (plus giveing 25k per change)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.