gold bars or ammys??

sheepdean

i have recently made about 2k gold bars, and i be wonderising weether i should sell the bars for 250 ea and make 500k (difficul) or craft them all into gold ammys, for level 58 crafting and some small amount of money from the gen store?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Plain Gold Amulets are worth 30 XP each. You could sell the 2k bars for 250-300 each. You could then buy 4k Cowhides for 150 each. Tan them and into Hard Leather Bodies, which are worth 35 XP each. You can sell them to the shop afterwards to make up the cost of Tanning and Thread.

Gaelforcwynd.png

im sellin then

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i would like to do that, but it is harder to find someone to do that than it is top find someone to buy bars

Back by popular demand!