Chat filter improvements

vmser

Can't say "dam" anymore. :?

In my opinion that's a good change. People shouldn't have been saying it to begin with, as the real version of the word was censored. It doesn't bother me at all, since I always just say "darn" or something else.

kXiLk.jpg

I can't speak properly in Chinese anymore lmao. :|

For example, if I wanted to say, "You should go to Falador," I have to say "Ni ying gai qu Falador."

"Ying gai" means "should" but unfortunately I can't say the second syllable without getting censored. >_<

lol..i still remember when they first added a chat filter to rs period. Was getting all kinds of messages from my clan members **** ******* **** ***** **** ****** * ***** ****** *****. Stuff like this takes a long time to work out (in jagex's cases..years) just have some paitence with the new system :P

"ik ook" in dutch works too now

"selling green dragon body 10k" works too now

characters of my keyboard that now work in Runescape include:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâòÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâó&|ÃÆÃâÃâé@#ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç^ÃÆÃâÃâèÃÆÃâÃâç{}ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâöÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâëÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâû<>

the ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç character looks really weird. Not many people can type ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâòÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâóÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë :D

I can't type ̮̦̉̉ and such in Runescape though because the " and ^ keys don't work like that in Runescape, only people who have an ̮̦̉̉ on their keyboard can type it.

"gekocht" works too (bought) :wink:

:shock: Thank God for that! I was getting terribly tired of having to say bough, wich some Dutch speaking friends didn't understand or...gekoopt (bleh)

Can't say "dam" anymore. :?

In my opinion that's a good change. People shouldn't have been saying it to begin with, as the real version of the word was censored. It doesn't bother me at all, since I always just say "darn" or something else.

This new censor is really getting on my nerves. Not only is my only word to let out frustration, 'dam' blocked, but also part of my name; "bong" It should be Bongo but no one seems to notice that zero.

Also this censor just doesn't work, just went into Varrock bank to see someone who just discovered the most popular "F" word was now sayable by just typing "2(the word)2"

Seeing that it's a new censor if enough people ask Jagex to uncensor certain words d'you think they will?

Heh, just seen crowds of people realise you can say what you want if you put a 2 before and after any word.. Bring back the old censor..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png