I need a RS partner

w1zard

Hi everyone, i'v been on these forums for some time now but havnt posted. I'v been playing runescape since November 2001. I quit about 3 years back or so when rs2 first came out and have played very little since. Since I know VERY little of the game I once loved I was wanting to know is if anyone here would volunteer to add me to your friends list and help guide me around the land untill I get a hang of it again. Any help would be appreciated.

ps. I'm getting members this week sometime.

My rsn is: wizard kid

Thanks

I suggest you go to your local library. I'm sure you can meet lots of people that play Runescape.

thast exactly how i started playing rs....i saw guys on the omputer there playign it saw what the name was wnet hom and got addictied....

ill help ya thougth, as soon as my account gets unlcoked

uppets.png

Hi everyone, i'v been on these forums for some time now but havnt posted. I'v been playing runescape since November 2001. I quit about 3 years back or so when rs2 first came out and have played very little since. Since I know VERY little of the game I once loved I was wanting to know is if anyone here would volunteer to add me to your friends list and help guide me around the land untill I get a hang of it again. Any help would be appreciated.

ps. I'm getting members this week sometime.

My rsn is: wizard kid

Thanks

I'd be happy to help you. If you have any questions regarding any new or confusing aspects to the game, feel free to pm me. I am, however, f2p, so once you get members, my knowledge will be limited. My RSN is ShadowSam19.

ShadowSam19.png

you can add me rsn wisegandalf6 i am ALWAYS willing to help anyone that asks any way i can. i just dont help whinning beggars and those not willing to do things themselves...

case in point .. yesterday in varrock bank a player was begging "buying buckets" i informed him he can buy from any general store and left.. and hour later he was still there "buying buckets" even though he acknowledged my PM and chat

wisegandalf6.png

I'll help you, add Dissonanta.

I suggest you go to your local library. I'm sure you can meet lots of people that play Runescape.

thast exactly how i started playing rs....i saw guys on the omputer there playign it saw what the name was wnet hom and got addictied...

Lol, is that some sort of universal phenomenon? Because it's true; the only other time I've seen someone playing RS was at my local library. :P

kosig.jpg

I'll help you, add Dissonanta.

thast exactly how i started playing rs....i saw guys on the omputer there playign it saw what the name was wnet hom and got addictied...

Lol, is that some sort of universal phenomenon? Because it's true; the only other time I've seen someone playing RS was at my local library. :P

If I were to play RS at my local library, I'd get kicked off... :lol:

Lucky for me my friend showed me the game on my own computer.

Combat LvL: 98

pumpkin.jpg

pumpkineat.jpg

leet.jpg