crystal bow help

Itsjustagame

The tip it guide says each time your bow runs out of the 2500 shots, you can get a new one for cheaper.

Well I paid 900k for the first recharge...and now I went back expecting a new one for 750k..but he still asks for 900k.

Why is this...

Erm, you don't go to original Roving Elves (Eluned and the other guy - forget the name) when you are recharging your bow or shield. He only sells new ones, and thus the price stays the same forever.

You need to go see Ilfeen to recharge your crystal seed (what remains when the shield and bow are used up). Like the other roving elves, she alternates between two locations. One is southeast of the Elven Camp (just south of the river, and it's marked I think with a quest start) - I dunno where her second location is (check the Tirannwn map maybe?). So if she's not there, wait around for a few minutes and she should turn up.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Erm, you don't go to original Roving Elves (Eluned and the other guy - forget the name) when you are recharging your bow or shield. He only sells new ones, and thus the price stays the same forever.

You need to go see Ilfeen to recharge your crystal seed (what remains when the shield and bow are used up). Like the other roving elves, she alternates between two locations. One is southeast of the Elven Camp (just south of the river, and it's marked I think with a quest start) - I dunno where her second location is (check the Tirannwn map maybe?). So if she's not there, wait around for a few minutes and she should turn up.

thanks alot, I was getting tired of paying 900k 8-)