Attack Training Help

superson

well, im 66 attack at the moment, and need to get to 70. i was wondering where is the best place to train, and what weapon i should use. right now im at experiments, but it's really slow and boring. any ideas?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

id say experiments are a good choice of course lol

but then they are busy most of the time

when i trained to get to 70 attack i used ogres near castle wars (big bones to bury for good prayer exp or sell for even better ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã :D )

if ya really hate having to deal with crowds ya could try draynor jail guards.bring 3 or 4 items (depending on wether yer gonna use the prayer or not) & just massacre em till yer at wherever ya wanna be.if ya die, ya dont lose anything cause ya had all yer items protected.that a good idea?(i got it from i think runehq somewhere)

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.