some one mind making me a sig?

bigsword33

well i'd like a sig for forum size. If someone could please make it, i will really appreciate it! The sig should go something like this, might be a challenge:

a guy in full rune, leather boots, zombie gloves, str ammy, with a pack of cabbage on his back, and him sticking a rune scimmy into the head of a autoer? the guy should be standing on 2 legs leanning forward with both hands on the hilt of the scimmy going in the autoers head. not too much blood please.

Background: Top right: willows, yews, coal rocks, and mith rocks

top left: yew trees with autoers getting struck by lighting. it should be a varrock-y night time setting

guy should have a open helm with blue hair, blue beard, and a fighting face. Again please can someone try to do this, i would really like it if you could. Thanks in advanced!

look at your title. instead of "mind" you have "mine." And sorry Im a lil' bizy so i cant make it for yeah. But good luck.

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."