AAAAAAGH!!!!!! This is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

Azulmono55

Please, please, please, please, please help me on fremnik trials! i have tried so hard and wasted 10 - 20k on food, but i just cant beat Koschei the deathless! Its the last one ands its realty starting to tick me off. All the people i asked did it at like combat 48, but im now 52 and stil cant do it!!!!! I have 43 attack, 43 strengh, 40 defence and 42 hitpoints. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

p.s just to be clear, im not trying to get the sword, just beat the challenge

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

Actually you don't need to beat the last one. Beat the first three and the fourth one can "kill" you and you still win the challenge for fighting to the death.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Actually you don't need to beat the last one. Beat the first three and the fourth one can "kill" you and you still win the challenge for fighting to the death.

By him saying "last one" he just means the 3rd. Maybe bring ring of recoils for the third form?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

What food are you using? Lobsters or better i hope.

Weapon? Was gonna say rune but i think you fight bare handed?

Armor? Was gonna say rune but no armor I think

Prayer? Don't know your prayer level, but protect spells help. If i recall correctly your prayer is only drained when you get to the 4th version, so you can use it up until then anyways.

As for strategy, since you're not using weapons, you key is prayer and food. Thus pick your best prayer to use (use +attack if you dont seem to be hitting him or +str if you're not doing much damage).

For food, remember how much each item of food heals and ensure that it uses all of it. i.e. lobsters heal 12 so if you have 42 hitpoints, you shouldn't use a lobster until you hit 30 hitpoints or lower otherwise you are wasting some of its potential healing ability.

Hope that helps.

Kahor.png

Thanks all. By last one i meant trial, i should of made that clearer

azulmono55.png

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

Woooooooo!!!!! Thanks to evreone who helped, i finaly beat the challenge and have become a trrue fremnik! (and gained some imprtant combat knolege)

azulmono55.png