funny story about lurer

bubbels

it was sunny day, and i was hiding at home. merchanting and trying to sell my pumpkin in world 2. well i decided to try at falador square. suddendly a lvl 50 yells "dropping party loot over 2millions!!!" and i knew this is same lure what ive trying to ruin before. i bank all my stuff, take my whip, sharks and dragonhides(back days i played my main) and follow him having these stuff in inventory. he runs to lvl 3 wild in most western part, and a bunch of lvl 50-105 guys run to kill us. i wear my whip, d hides and start whipping 1 lvl 102 mage. he had no food and he died b4 even noticed HE was dying :D didnt expect that! he dropped nice bunch of runes, some mystic stuff, i pick it up and walk off from wild. i made 300k in this. i start going back to falador and he posts me "can you give my stuff back?" i laugh him short time and put him ignore :lol:

remember this when you see some1 helding drop party!

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

lol nice one, but if its a tip.iter its aaaaalriiight :D

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Kill the noobs!!!!!!! WE DONT WANT NO NOOBS!!!!!!!

Damn scammers, i hate em and hate em and hate em.

Nice job on the pk rofl.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Like i say, some Pkers' IQ <50.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.