trimmed stuff?

Khruschev

hey ever since these trimmed and gold and whatever armors came out, i dont know what they were about..

i know they're more expensive but do they add any extra stats? someone told me no but some other guy said yes if you wear other stuff combined with it..

can someone explain the trimmed stuff..

also is (t) trimmed? (g) is gold trimmed? whats (h)?

NO, they make absolutely NO difference in Stats. I'm 100% sure about this fact. The stats are exactly the same for Rune plate, Rune plate (t), Rune plate (g), and even Guthix, Saradomin and Zamorak plate. The stats are identical to the base metal stats. [addy legs (g) are same as plain addy legs.]

The Barrows armour (Verac's, Kharils, etc) give a "set bonus" if you are wearing the whole set. I don't know any details about that, but it's also a fact.

The (h) is some new fancy shields with colors on them that came out a while ago. I'm afraid I don't know anything about them as I was away from the game when they were introduced. However, check Tip.It's Treasure Trails guide as it shows pictures of all these items.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

these armors give absolutely no extra combat stats as some people believe. all black items have the same stats as black armor, all addy items have the same stats as addy armor, and same goes for the rune and dragonhide items.

in case you wanna know more about treasure trials, god armor and gilded have the same stats as rune. and enchanted robes are the same stats as mystic (off topic, but a cool fact anyways)

(t) is trimmed. (g) is gold trimmed. (h) is heralded and they are only black, addy, and rune kites with some designs on them. look at the treasure trial guide for pics.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.