New kind of shield?

x_bow80

You can make them with POHs apparently.

I've just thought - this will give certain credibility to the armour trimming scam. Someone better warn F2P in case someone says they can give a crest to your rune shield, then runs off.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

ha ha!!! :D no smart one u make them with construction at lvl 41 construct u can build a shield easle whith allows u to imprint your crest (u get your crest from herald 2nd floor to the east in falador white knigh castle) onto a rune kite or full helm and a steel kite or full helm and at lvl 66 you can make a banner with your crest.

shortman4229.png

God armour wont drop necesarily cause Got Armour is FULL rune this heraldric armour is only large helm and kite(leaves out plate and legs) also you can Carry your Family Crest BANNER!! w00T! Dam am i ever obbsessed with this construction!! lol its wicked ...and it isnt really god armour its Heraldric armour ontop of the crafting level to make the helm and banner and kite you need specific items for different Family Crest's for the Gods armour you need 70+ prayer (F**K i only got 53 :-( )

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

God armour wont drop necesarily cause Got Armour is FULL rune this heraldric armour is only large helm and kite(leaves out plate and legs) also you can Carry your Family Crest BANNER!! w00T! Dam am i ever obbsessed with this construction!! lol its wicked ...and it isnt really god armour its Heraldric armour ontop of the crafting level to make the helm and banner and kite you need specific items for different Family Crest's for the Gods armour you need 70+ prayer (F**K i only got 53 :-( )

yea, i think skulled or zammy looks the best by far, wearing either with black mystic robes would look so good, getting the 800 drag bones i need for 70 pray right now :lol: got 180 so far lol, then its over to the valors to make a zammy banner :D

Candymann16.png