Pee_Hat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wyrm possibly . .but i think wyrm is just trying to be a fair mod =P

And thats why he has been made a mod, he does not let his judgings get influenced by the ignorance of some people, and that is also why the rest of us arent mods..

tipitsigte0.png

This was something I made for fun, quality gone down hill cause of dumb JPG.

Cpfc235-noob.jpg

lmao is that all u got :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but neway thx for entering :roll: :roll:

I said that was something I did for fun to show what an idiot you look like. I'll show my entry later when I've spent more than 5 mins on it.

the first 1 u enter is the 1 u compete with :twisted:

ok for one thing if you challenge somebody to any kind of duel you make the rules up before you even start :roll: and once everybody agrees on the rules you can go ahead and not change or add any, so before you go challenging anyone to a duel, maybe read up on what a duel is :roll:

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

Cpfc235-noob.jpg

lmao is that all u got :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but neway thx for entering :roll: :roll:

I said that was something I did for fun to show what an idiot you look like. I'll show my entry later when I've spent more than 5 mins on it.

ok for one thing if you challenge somebody to any kind of duel you make the rules up before you even start :roll: and once everybody agrees on the rules you can go ahead and not change or add any, so before you go challenging anyone to a duel, maybe read up on what a duel is :roll:

well only one problem...he doesn't know how to read

Cpfc235-noob.jpg

yea like dueling in rs, say rule no pots so they dont bring pots you cant suddenly change your mind half way through the match saying ok super set is allowed...

Im gonna practice a pixel lol

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.