Runescape ban system

It all began when I met a Brazilian guy called Alvesmarcel, like I am Portuguese, we talked to each other in Portuguese.

I thought he was a good player, but once he tells me that he sells and buys acounts and he always gets away with it. I asked how he did that and he tells me that Jagex mods dont understand Portuguese, well at the beggining I didnt quite beleive him, but now I do....

Anyway, one week ago, I was mining in the mining guild when he asks me how do you say "Whats your pass" in Portuguese. Like he had asked me stuff in English before, I thought he was serious so I wrote: "Eh: Whats your password". The "eh" means "is". The next time I try to log in, I am banned. In the ban appeal, I asked the mod to translate the question Alvesmarcel asked me, but the mod still banned me. Then like you only get one ban appeal(I didnt know that) I tried the custommer support and player mods, but still with no success. Now im like WTF??? That brazilian mother [bleep]er, that sells acounts and bans other people without them doing nothing is out there playing and I am banned? What kind of Justice does Jagex applies? JAGEX MODS ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PEOPLE ON EARTH!

All because Jagex mods dont understand other languages.

The acount that was banned is kalupses, linderasses is a lvl 3 acount that I created to try to contact a player mod. With linderasses i added Alvesmarcel so i could understand why he did that, and he tells me laughing that I am the 9 guy he bans like that and he also tells me that he already sold his acount sliferscape to a brazilan guy(ovcourse).

Now you tell me: Am I suppose to get familiar with my acount being banned? I was going to be a member, I was already mining 3000 coal to make steel bars to get money, but now all that is over , because of that son of a *****

I do belive that this would go on the rants page but w/e. Well i'm really sorry man to hear that you got your account banned. I hate that their are people in this world that would do this it just really trips my trigger. Yeah my friend got his account bad because he used and bad name and he made up the word (btw the name was fursnakler don't see whats so bad about that) anyways...yeah you really have to be carefull..you can't even kid around because someone might take it wrong and then you end up getting banned. Again really sorry to hear that I know how long it takes to get 3k coal you put in a lot of work! Sorry man don't know what you can do.

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

yeha thas a weird story...and hes pretty good at banning ppl..and it takes a loong time to get 3k coal man..so yeha i feel sorry fer ya

also, i think this should go into rants :P

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

Srry to hear that man.

I've heard that a lot goes wrong with the banning and all that stuff. I've read a lot on it on forums etc.

Here comes the thing that makes runescape totally CRAP when you compare it to a game like world of warcraft. P2P people allmost pay the same amount for their account as wow people do ( im talking a person who pays for 1 year in advance and gets a lot of discount).

Whatever the problem there is, moderators HELP you. You write a ticket to a game master, he replies really fast (faster than runescape for sure). You dont get an automatic reply like runescape gives you. And most of the times problem gets solved.

For instance: A boss got killed in a huge dungeon (blabk wing lair, if you know it). Boom, boss down: server crashed. Server came back up: no items, everyone got kicked out of the dungeon. What did my guild leader do: wrote a ticket to a game master and he fixed it. Yes you hear that ok: he FIXED it. We got the items and all was fine. Why? because blizzard keeps track of EVERYTHING that happens on the servers and can restore things without doing a rollback. + they want to help you and want to be there for you, not the other way around.

Now imagine you and some runescape friends killing off the kaplhite queen. You see that she drops a dragon chain. Boom server crash. When you come back, dragon chain is gone due to disappearing (being away too long). What would jagex do about this when you would make a notice about this: NOTHING absolutely nothing.

What I'm saying is this: for what people on p2p are paying in runescape they get allmost 0 respect and help back from runescape or their moderators and dont give a [cabbage] what happens to you as long as you keep paying.

• Like 1